Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
If you’re looking for ways to tighten your skin without the extended healing time, pain and expense of cosmetic surgery, you may want to consider radio frequency skin tightening. This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
Radio frequency can be used to:
- Tighten flabby skin
- Reduce cellulite
- Compliment ultrasonic cavitation treatments
When to Consider Radio Frequency Non-surgical Skin Tightening:
- When you have mild to moderate loose skin on your face, neck, arms or abdomen
- When you have residual skin laxity after an operative procedure
- When you would like an improvement in the quality of your skin
- When you are unable (or unwilling) to undergo a more invasive, surgical procedure to correct skin laxity
Combine Radio frequency with ultra CAVITATION!
Radio Frequency can be combined with ultra cavitation. Ultra cavitation may leave the skin lax. Radio frequency can reduce the laxity and help generate overall better results.
How It Works
Using patented technology, the RF wand utilizes multi-polar radiofrequency and Pulsed Magnetic fields, which produce a soothing and therapeutic heat matrix over the skin. Skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction occur because the muto-polar radio frequency causes a thermal reaction in the tissue, which stimulates the body’s natural healing response. This restoring response causes the skin to contract, achieving tighter skin, and softening of wrinkles.
What to Expect
These treatments are non-invasive and painless. Treatments take 30 minutes and you can expect to see results as the treatments progress. For best results, a series of 10 treatments, twice a week, is recommended. This treatment is for all skin types and colors.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is it like to have a treatment? - As you lay comfortably on a treatment bed, the technician will apply a treatment gel to the skin. This lotion help the applicator glide on the surface of your skin. The correct size applicator is selected and the treatment provider will then begin to apply smooth and consistent movements on the surface of the skin. This feels like a wonderful warm massage. We encourage our clients to close their eyes and take this time to just relax and enjoy the quiet and focused time for them.
2. How will I feel after a treatment? - Relaxed and the area will feel warm. Sometimes there is a slight pinkness to the skin. The warmth and pinkness will not last longer than an hour and most often has been described as a glow to the skin.
3. How successful are the treatments? - Most clients see a result in as little as one or two treatments however, we advise a full series of ten treatments on the area to obtain optimal results.
4. Is there any pain or discomfort involved? - None! Most clients nap or just simply relax during the treatment. The sensation is absolutely pleasant and warm.
5. How long do the results last? - This varies from patient to patient based on age and skin condition, as well as the patient’s health and lifestyle. That said, results can last from 6 months to a year or more. Longer-lasting results are seen in patients in their mid-30s to mid-50s. Patients in their 60s and 70s will need maintenance treatments sooner.
Radio Frequency Treatment Options
RADIO FREQUENCY FACIAL
Via this treatment, radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the muscles and tissue beneath. This heat stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles. That is why this treatment is often referred to as a “Radiofrequency Facelift”.
Radiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, but the treatment also improves skin tone and texture. This protocol is FDA-approved as a non-surgical treatment for wrinkles and facial skin imperfections. Because it is non-invasive, there is no downtime or recovery. Results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen stimulates further skin contraction.
- Forehead (lifts brows and tightens forehead skin)
- Under Eyes (thickens skin and tightens and lifts the upper cheek)
- Cheeks (lifts slightly and diminishes enlarged pores)
- Mid-Face and Jaw Line (diminishes jowls and sagging along the jaw line)
- Neck (treats “chicken neck” by tightening skin and diminishing wrinkles)
RADIO FREQUENCY TUMMY TIGHTENING
Radio frequency tummy tightening is a clinically proven non-invasive treatment designed to reduce sagging and tighten the skin on the abdomen. Loose abdominal skin can occur for several reasons including aging, weight fluctuations and pregnancy. In the past, people have opted for tummy tightening surgery, however, the risks and cost associated with going under the knife are considerable. Fortunately, with advances in non-invasive technology, retroslim offers a safe and affordable alternative to surgery for clients wishing to tighten and rejuvenate abdominal skin.
RADIO FREQUENCY CELLULITE REDUCTION
Radio Frequency works by sending concentrated sound waves to the fat cells that break up the fat membrane. It sends these little tiny blasts to the area. It releases the fat out of the cell, as protein, then converts it into fatty acid and glycerol. Your body converts them into energy and dispels the rest. Also, the Tri-Polar produces heat that forces collagen fibers to contract in the subcutaneous and dermis layers, which immediately tighten resulting in firmer, smoother skin.